The ISCCJ fosters and supports business between Iceland and Japan and is the main business advocacy organization representing Icelandic business interests in Japan. The ISCCJ works closely with the Embassy of Iceland in Japan to improve the business, trade and investment environment for Icelandic and Japanese companies.
Membership to the ISCCJ grants you and your company:
- Access to a strong network of Iceland-Japan stakeholders in Japan, including the Embassy of Iceland in Japan, which hosts the secretariat of the ISCCJ.
- Access to regular meetings, seminars and events organized by the ISCCJ, as well as events and meetings organized by the European Business Council in Japan and other international chambers in Japan.
- Regular updates on the Icelandic business environment as well as on the activities of the Embassy of Iceland in Japan and other companies in the chamber.
- A voice in strengthening the dialogue between Icelandic and Japanese authorities and organizations related to bilateral business, trade and investment.
The ISCCJ has two membership categories; Company and Individual.
Company: JPY 50,000 annually
Individual: JPY 5,000 annually
*With a company membership everyone at your organization is eligible to participate in ISCCJ activities.
For membership applications please send us the following information to email@example.com
1. Name of company in English and Japanese
2. Postal address of company
3. Name and title of the contact person
4. Phone number and email
5. Home page of the company
Copyright © 2020 Icelandic Chamber of Commerce in Japan - All Rights Reserved.